Store Report – Jack’s
A store report – Jack’s (part of the Tesco family).
Our digital report – Jack’s – A new Tesco discount format – is now available for digital download. Both the Chatteris and Immingham locations feature in this report.
This Grocery Insight report showcases the store environment, signage, branding and messaging alongside a category by category overview – featuring imagery of layouts and products.
This report is an essential tool for anyone operating within retail, marketing, financial and supply sectors of the food and retail industry, providing an overview of the Tesco thinking with Jack’s and providing an illustration of what the store looks like at the shelf edge, where the key differentiators are and how the products stack up versus a range at Aldi, or Lidl.
Reasons to Buy:
- Provides a full visual insight into Jack’s two stores at Chatteris and Immingham.
- Allows you to analyse the store from the shelf edge, look at product packaging and branding.
- Highlights elements that may have been missed elsewhere, a real focus on the detail.
- Provides comprehensive insights into this store format, what Tesco have tried to achieve and how the components fit together.
- Full visual insights into the two stores – Chatteris and Immingham.
- Saves a physical visit if you are time pressured.
- Even if you’ve visited the stores; our report offers hugely detailed insight from one of the industry’s experts.
Our report features:
- 162 pages (inclusive of divider slides and cover / back pages).
- 4800 words – Commentary, insights and overviews.
- 300+ images featuring external, internal and product ranges.
- Incisive, detailed insight that ‘tells the story’ of the stores and format.
- Division by category (Produce, Ambient, Meat, Household e.g.)
To reflect the somewhat unfair press the Jack’s store received around “Brexit” and the format itself, we are charging £521 (excl VAT). Reflecting the ‘leave’ winning majority in the EU referendum.
Grocery Insight produce a number of reports throughout the year via our extensive store visit programme and we are developing a e-commerce store to offer our insights to a bigger audience. Therefore this report is priced to sell and will demonstrate the detail and quality of our work.
To purchase this report. Click the ‘buy now’ button then enter your email address (so we can share the report) and enter your card details. We accept all major credit and debit cards (including corporate cards). We also accept payment via invoice / BACS transfer, click the ‘request invoice’ button to use this option.
The report will be delivered to you electronically in a PDF format, it is a large file (c. 100mb) due to the number of images featured, we have not crunched the file size to preserve image quality.
We offer a range of file transfer options to facilitate delivery and are happy to work with you to offer dispatch in a format that works for you.
A full VAT invoice can be generated for your records, please let us know if you require one and we will be happy to provide one.
We accept all major credit and debit cards (including corporate cards) and use Barclaycard as our payment processor with a secure payment gateway. Should you wish to pay via bank transfer, then we are happy to generate an invoice, your report will be dispatched once we receive a purchase order number to attach to our invoice for payment.
Please note that Grocery Insight are a VAT registered company operating in the United Kingdom, therefore we are obliged to add VAT at the prevailing rate (20%) to all digital reports. Thus when you click through to purchase via Barclaycard, the price is £625.20 (inclusive of VAT).
This report features the observations and opinion of Grocery Insight Ltd, no endorsement from any business or entity featured in this, or other reports is either implied or granted.
Grocery Insight reserve the right to decline orders and/or request modifications at any time.